HealthPort Network Hearing
BSR HealthPort Network Hearing, Sept. 26, 2013 Brussels
How can regions collaborate on a transnational stage without compromising the interest of the regional stakeholders? Is it possible to create a win-win situation through sharing of innovations on the product-, process- and system level?
This workshop, co-organized by ScanBalt HealthPort, Network of German Health Regions (NDGR) and Health ClusterNET, brings together international experts to discuss stratgies for fostering innovation in the EU health care sector to discuss and possibly answer these questions.
Download presentation PDF
- Wolfgang Blank, Biocon Valley and Scanbalt
The BSHR HealthPort - Innovation Agenda
- Eduardo Mulas, Coordinator of the High Level Group on Innovation Policy Management
Growth through a radical new innovation ecosystem
- Kurt J.G. Schmailzl, Medical School Berlin (MSB); Ruppiner Kliniken (RK); Health ClusterNET (HCN)
The Liverpool Agenda and Masterplanning: Revisited
- Jonathan Watson, Health ClusterNET (HCN) and INTEGRATE
Regional development through multi-fund investment
- Gerhard Rakhorst, Healthy Ageing Network Northern Netherlands (HANNN)
Facing an ageing society - The need of innovations in Medical Technology
- Søren Grøndahl Buch, Aalborg University Hospital Ide Klinikken
How to trigger innovation in the health care sector!
- Henrike Galenkamp, VU University Amsterdam
MOPACT – Mobilizing The Potential of Active Ageing in Europe